Description: PasteBin is a simple application powered by PasteBin.com and is designed to help you create, store and manage your paste’s even if you use a Guest account. With a simple user interface (UI) and easy to use system, you will be creating and managing your paste’s in no time at all.
To get full use of the PasteBin features, create an account on PasteBin.com before using the application. These extra features will include the ability to delete created pastes and post using a recognisable name.
License: Freeware (personal use only)
Requirements: Window XP above.
Portable: Yes (Stealth)
Version 220.127.116.11 [09-08-2013]
- IMPROVED: If using the installed version of PasteBin, it will now store the settings in %APPDATA%\PasteBin instead of the application folder. This is due to UAC and protected folders.
- IMPROVED: Now Settings.ini will be automatically renamed to PasteBin.ini.
Version 18.104.22.168 [07-08-2013]
- ADDED: 1 Week and 2 Weeks to the expiry options.
- ADDED: Portuguese language. (Thanks Midas)
- FIXED: Creating a private paste would display an error.
- FIXED: Header sent to PasteBin.com was incorrectly formatted.
- FIXED: Various bugs which were fixed due to the optimisation of the code.
- IMPROVED: Calculation and conversion of the unix timestamp.
- IMPROVED: Calling of the winhttp DLL.
- IMPROVED: Checking Internet connection on Windows XP and below. This will connect to Microsoft NCSI which is how Microsoft checks for connectivity on Windows Vista and above.
- IMPROVED: Exporting data to csv, html, txt or xml. An increase in speed has resulted in this optimisation.
- IMPROVED: Internal identification check for when PasteBin is already running.
- IMPROVED: Source code for memory management.
- IMPROVED: Style formats list.